BIHAR STATE FINANCIAL CORPORATION
BSFC is Governed Through Board Of Directors As Per Guidelines Under SFCs Act, 1951
Bihar State Financial Corporation was established in the year 1954 under the SFC’s Act 1951. It is a State Level Development Financial Institution. The main object is to provide financial assistance to Small and Medium Scale Industrial units.
NATURE AND PURPOSE OF ASSISTANCE :
The Corporation provides assistance in the following form:
- By providing loans or advance to industrial concerns;
- By subscribing to the debentures of the industrial concerns repayable within a period not exceeding 20 years;
- By guaranteeing loans raised by industrial concerns, repayable within a period not exceeding 10 years and floated in the public market;
Units Available for Sale
To provide medium and long term credit to industrial undertakings.
To supplement the work of the Industrial finance corporation.
Main Source of Funds for BSFC is loan from IDBI/SIDBI under Refinance Scheme.
We have 60+ years of experience. We offer finance & business consultancy services to you
Present Authorized Capital - Rs.100 Crore
Present Paid up Share Capital- Rs77.84 Crore
- No. of Shares - 77,83,815
- No. of Amount - 77,83,81,500.00