- Fresh financing stopped since year 1990-91,(SIDBI stopped refinancing facilities).
- Recovery from existing assisted units is being done mainly through sale of mortgaged/hypothecated assets U/S 29 of SFCs Act, 1951.
- Presently 50 tenders are under process for sale of mortgaged/hypothecated assets u/s 29 of SFCs Act.
- Under OTS-2018 a sum of Rs.41.00 Crores have been received.
- Ifedpro Division of BSFC had imparted training to the beneficiaries of CM-SC/ST Entrepreneurship Scheme. Entrepreneurs Development Programme were also conducted.
For employment generation of “Pravasi Kusal Sharmik” the Corporation have been allotted District Patna.